Arrp: A Functional Language with Multi-dimensional Signals and Recurrence Equations
This page provides auxiliary material to the paper submitted to the Workshop on Functional Art, Music, Modeling and Design (FARM) 2016.
Arrp Language Documentation
More information about Arrp, such as a formal grammar, and a description of semantics, is available on the Arrp website.
Evaluated code is available in this ZIP archive.
Note that the syntax of Arrp may have changed since the writing of this code.
The archive has the following directory structure and files:
- synth: Code for the Synth application.
- synth.arrp: Implementation in Arrp.
- synth_kernel.cpp: C++ code automatically generated from synth.arrp.
- synth_ref.cpp: Manual implementation in C++.
- eq: Code for the EQ application.
- eq.arrp: Implementation in Arrp.
- eq_kernel.cpp: C++ code automatically generated from eq.arrp.
- eq_ref.cpp: Manual implementation in C++.
- ac: Code for the Autocorrelation application.
- ac.arrp: Implementation in Arrp.
- ac_kernel.cpp: C++ code automatically generated from ac.arrp.
- ac_ref.cpp: Manual implementation in C++.
- libs: Libraries of reusable Arrp code.
- buffer.hpp: C++ implementation of a circular buffer, used in manually written C++.